AboutComing from a strong performance and historical performance background, I am principally interested in the early modern history of music and the cultural history of historic Croatian lands and its region, aural history, cultural history, and aspects of historical performance practice. Further research interests include the history of senses and female role and agency in the music of the past.
- 2012-2017 BA+MA degree Trombone Performance and minor in Musicology at Academy of Music, University of Ljubljana
- 2017-2019 MA degree in Historical Trombones and Historically Informed Performance Practice with a minor in Renaissance Studies at Schola Cantorum Basiliensis.
- 2019-present PhD in Historical Musicology at University of Bern.
for recent publication updates.
- 2019-present: The Polyphonic Mass in Early Modern Historic Croatian Lands
- Croatian Association of Orchestral and Chamber Musicians – HUOKU
- International Musicological Society – IMS
- Croatian Musicology Society – HMD
- The Hakluyt Society