*Rahdari, Amir H. (2016), Hyper-Transparency: The Stakeholders Uprising, in David Crowther, Shahla Seifi (ed.) Corporate Responsibility and Stakeholding (Developments in Corporate Governance and Responsibility, Volume 10) Emerald Group Publishing Limited, pp.3 – 30.
* Rahdari, Amir; et al. (2016), Achieving sustainability through Schumpeterian social entrepreneurship: The role of
social enterprises, Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 137, pp. 347-360, 10.1016/j.jclepro.2016.06.159.
* Rahdari, Amir H. (2016), Opportunities and Challenges of Circular Economy: The Case of Iran, October 2016,
* Rahdari, Amir H. (2016), Developing a fuzzy corporate performance rating system: a petrochemical industry case
study, Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 131, pp. 421-434, 10.1016/j.jclepro.2016.05.007.
* Rahdari, Amir Hossein (2016), Book Review: Thinking the 21st Century: The Ideas for a New Political Economy
(By: Malcolm McIntosh), Scandinavian Journal of Management, Volume 32, Issue 2, pp. 119-120. DOI: 10.1016/j.
* Rahdari, Amir H., ; Braendle, Udo(2016) Linguistic perception of corporate responsibility disclosure: the case of
Japanese Idemitsu, Social Responsibility Journal, Volume 12, 2, pp. 643-659 (presented in International Con on
Organization and Management (ICOM); Abu Dhabi, UAE, November 22-23).
* Braendle, Udo; Rahdari, Amir Hossein (2016) Corporate Governance and Remuneration in Alexander Kostyuk,
et al. (Eds.), Theory and Practice of Directors’ Remuneration: New Fundamentals and Challenges, Emerald.
* Braendle, Udo; Rahdari, Amir Hossein (2016), Executive Compensation in the 21st Century: Future Directions
in Alexander Kostyuk, et al. (Eds.), Theory and Practice of Directors’ Remuneration: New Fundamentals and Challenges,
* Rahdari, Amir Hossein; Anvary Rostamy, Ali Asghar, (2015), Designing a General Set of Sustainability Indicators
at the Corporate Level, Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 108, Part A, 1, pp. 757–771, DOI: 10.1016/j.
jclepro.2015.05.108 (December 2015).
* Braendle, Udo; Sepasi, Sahar; Rahdari, Amir Hossein. (2014), Fuzzy Evaluation of Service Quality in the Banking
Sector: A Decision Support System, Fuzzy Economic Review, Volume 19, Issue 2, pp. 47-79. More at: http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Amir_Rahdari