National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
Department of Political Science and Public Administration
MSc: Political Science and Sociology (Direction: Political Analysis and Political Theory)
– Political Theory, Political Action and Representation
– Theories of Democracy
– Theories of Nationalism
– War and Propaganda
Master’s Thesis: National Museums and Cultural Heritage in Europe: Origins, Transformations and Challenges in the Era of Open Access
National Technical University of Athens
Faculty of Architecture
MSc: Architecture – Spatial Design (Direction: Urban and Regional Planning)
– Theories of Planning
– History of Ideas Regarding the City
– Gender and Space
Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences
Department of Social Policy and Social Anthropology
BSc: Social Policy and Social Anthropology (Direction: Social Anthropology)
– Urban Anthropology
– Material Culture
– Symbolic Anthropology
– Communities and Identities
– Identities and Memory
Work Shared in CORE
As project manager at Inter Alia, I am actively involved in the following projects:
- ECHO II: Traditions in Transition – A Creative Europe project aiming to invite artists to create original artworks inspired by selected local traditions of Greece, Bulgaria, North Macedonia and Hungary.
- (Re)Collecting Outcast Europe – A digital culture project co-funded by the Greek Ministry of Culture and Sports, aiming at the redevelopment and enrichment of the digital collection Outcast Europe (thematic collection on migration).
- Social (Media) Inclusion – An Erasmus+ project aiming to develop an educational toolkit for youth workers on the following topics: (a) social (media) education and digital divides, (b) digital identity, (c) digital dangers, (d) online perceptions and discrimination, and (e) social media, (digital) cultural heritage and social inclusion.
- Public Makers – An Erasmus+ project aiming to empower young people to reuse open data in order to identify local problems and needs, and advocate for solutions and policies.