AboutMy name is Nicholas (he/him). I’ve recently completed my BA Honours in History with a minor in Drama Studies. I’m pursuing an MA in Public History with a graduate diploma in Curatorial Studies.
My previous education was as a performing artist, and I worked for a number of years in Toronto auditioning professionally for theatre, film, and television. Having written my own stage-and-screenplays, I’m fascinated by historical representations in popular culture and am working towards a career in dramaturgy or historical consulting.
- Honours Bachelor of Arts in History, Carleton University, 2022
- Theatre Arts (Diploma), Algonquin College, 2013
- Honours English with a Minor in Theatre, University of Ottawa, 2009-2012
- Musical Theatre Performance, St. Clair College, 2009
- Performing Arts Preparation (Certificate), Sheridan College, 2008
- VP of Events and Finance for Carleton’s History Undergraduate Society (HUgS), 2021-22
- FYC Peer Mentor for Fall 2021