AboutPhD Candidate and Irish Research Council Scholar in the Department of Media Studies at Maynooth University (National University of Ireland), County Kildare, Ireland.
- B.A. (English Literature), Fordham College at Rose Hill, Fordham University, 2004
- M.S. (Public Relations), College of Communication, Boston University, 2009
- M.A. (Digital Humanities), An Foras Feasa, Maynooth University, 2015
- PhD (Digital Media), Media Studies, Maynooth University, expected 2019
- ‘Deconstructing Austen Cybertexts: How Pride and Prejudice became The Lizzie Bennet Diaries‘ – published in NPPSH Reflections, Volume 1 (2017). Available here.
- ‘Replies, Retweets, and Reblogs: Modes of Participation in The Lizzie Bennet Diariesi‘ – published in Paradoxa, Volume 29 (2018). Forthcoming.
Upcoming Talks and Conferences
- Paper presentation, Fan Studies Network conference, University of Cardiff, June 2018.
- Electronic Literature Organisation (ELO)
- European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)