AboutAssistant Lecturer in the Department of Media Studies at Maynooth University (National University of Ireland), County Kildare, Ireland.
- B.A. (English Literature), Fordham College at Rose Hill, Fordham University, 2004
- M.S. (Public Relations), College of Communication, Boston University, 2009
- M.A. (Digital Humanities), An Foras Feasa, Maynooth University, 2015
- PhD (Digital Media), Media Studies, Maynooth University, 2019
- ‘Deconstructing Austen Cybertexts: How Pride and Prejudice became The Lizzie Bennet Diaries‘ – published in NPPSH Reflections, Volume 1 (2017). Available here.
- ‘Replies, Retweets, and Reblogs: Modes of Participation in The Lizzie Bennet Diaries‘ – published in Paradoxa, Volume 29 (2018). Available here.
- ‘Telling the story of Pride & Prejudice on social media,’ RTE Brainstorm, June 2019. Available here.
- Under review: ‘”Lizzie’s Story Felt Like Home”: Narrative Intimacy in The Lizzie Bennet Diaries Fandom,’ Journal of Fandom Studies
- Electronic Literature Organisation (ELO)
- European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Fan Studies Network
- Digital Arts and Humanities Research Cluster, Maynooth University