AboutI studied literature and information at the University of Wisconsin—Madison. Now I’m a digital scholarship librarian in Raynor Memorial Libraries at Marquette University. I do poetry, translation, digital humanities, public digital scholarship, and digital literacy.
- MA, Library & Information Studies, University of Wisconsin—Madison
- MA, English Literary Studies, University of Wisconsin—Madison
- MA, Comparative Literature, University of Wisconsin—Madison
- BA, English Literature, Phi Beta Kappa, Rhodes College
Work Shared in CORE
- “Enigmatic, Tragic, Crip; or, Crip Time in Sophocles’s Oedipus and Aristotle’s Poetics,” Journal of Gender, Ethnic, and Cross-Cultural Studies 2.1 (2023): https://epublications.marquette.edu/jgecp/vol2/iss1/4.
- 1833 Treaty with the Chippewa, Ottowa & Potawatamie Indian Nations: a primary source digital reader, edit. Benjamin Fenelon and Maxwell Gray (Milwaukee, WI: Digital Scholarship Lab at Raynor Memorial Libraries, 2023): https://treaties.raynordslab.org/1833/.
- Ezra Pound’s “The Music of Beowulf”: A Digital Critical Edition and Introduction, edit. Maxwell Gray (Madison, WI: Center for the History of Print and Digital Culture, 2019): https://uw.digitalmappa.org/57. DOI: 10.21231/5sh6-ga95.
- “Beowulf in Teejop,” @ Edge Effects (Center for Culture, History, and the Environment)
- “‘high places round these lakes’: Medieval Studies and White Settler Colonialism at UW-Madison,” @ The Sundial (Arizona Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies)
- Wisconsin Library Association
- Modern Language Association
- I’m also a member of the executive committee of the Marquette University chapter of the American Association of University Professors (AAUP), where we advocate for academic freedom and shared governance on campus.