AboutI studied literature and information at the University of Wisconsin—Madison. Now I’m a digital scholarship librarian in Raynor Memorial Libraries at Marquette University, where I’m part of the Digital Scholarship Lab. I do poetry, translation, digital humanities, public digital scholarship, and information literacy.
At the Digital Scholarship Lab my focus areas are public humanities, digital humanities, creative research, experimental methods, digital editions, digital collections, web development, web archiving, data analytics, database design, metadata, linked data, information literacy, and new media.
- MA, Library & Information Studies, University of Wisconsin—Madison
- MA, English Literary Studies, University of Wisconsin—Madison
- MA, Comparative Literature, University of Wisconsin—Madison
- BA, English Literature, Phi Beta Kappa, Rhodes College
Work Shared in CORE
- “Beowulf in Teejop,” @ Edge Effects (Center for Culture, History, and the Environment)
- “‘high places round these lakes’: Medieval Studies and White Settler Colonialism at UW-Madison,” @ The Sundial (Arizona Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies)
- American Library Association
- Wisconsin Library Association
- Association of College and Research Libraries
- Research Data Access and Preservation Association
- Modern Language Association