AboutPhD Fellow interested in narrative theory and archive recovery.
EducationB.S. in Secondary English Education from Clarks Summit University
Publications“Wulf and Eadwacer” A Translation from the Old English
Fall 2017 Metamorphosis: Journal of Literary Translation
Upcoming Talks and Conferences
- ‘”Pity Me and Pardon Me, O Virtuous Reader!’ — The Rhetoric of Abolitionist Action in Harriet Jacobs’ Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl”
- PAMLA Conference, November 9-11, 2018, Western Washington University
- “The Neo-Bildungsroman: Subject Formation and Community in The Underground Railroad”
- NEMLA Conference, March 21-24, 2019. Washington D.C.
- “Religious Violence in a Disenchanted Age: A Postsecular Reading of Charles Brockden Brown’s Wieland”
- Humanities and Technologies Conference November 2-4, 2017 at Salve Regina University