Work Shared in CORE
- Peace Day in Bakersfield, 1914
- Barker Ranch, Ditch and Springs, 1874-1909
- Bashing Bakersfield, 1873-1922, A Lookback
- One Hundred Years at Hart Park, 1890-1990
- What Happened to Bakersfield’s Chinese Cemetery?
- Tarred & Feathered, Vigilantism in 1890
- Mme. Brignaudy In the Bakersfield Tenderloin, 1905-1933, V15
- The Suverkrop American Letters, 1842-1887
Other PublicationsMy work has variously appeared in the Bakersfield Californian; Bakersfield Magazine; The Blackboard; publications of the Kern County Historical Society; Quarterly of the Kern Genealogical Society; Quarterly of the Tulare County Historical Society; newsletter of the Golden Empire Chapter, American Institute of Architects; Levan Humanities Review at Bakersfield College; and The Pulse, monthly publication of Kern Division, California Retired Teachers’ Association. I’m author of _Race, Sports and Black Unity, 1875-1988, Voices From Chops Lawrence’s Bakersfield_ , ISBN 978-1-7338860-0-0, and I was the co-author of _Peasant in a Paper Suit_ , biography of local wrestling promoter Steve Strelich, ISBN 1466464941 . I’m a past president of Kern County Historical Society.
Projects_Kern County Goes To The Fair, 1871-1952_