EducationPh.D., English* – Dalhousie University
M.A., English** – University of Saskatchewan
B.A. Honours (High Honours), English – University of Saskatchewan
* recipient of the 2018 Dalhousie Doctoral Thesis Award and the Malcolm Ross Thesis Award
**thesis nominated for the University of Saskatchewan Arts & Science Thesis Award
Refereed Journal Articles
- Unorthodox Modernisms: Varieties of Personal Religion in Twentieth-Century Canadian Poetry. [Under advance contract with University of Toronto Press.]
- Continuation: A Critical Edition. By Louis Dudek. Edited, with introduction, appendices, and notes, by Graham H. Jensen. [Under advance contract with University of Ottawa Press: Canadian Literature Collection.]
Book Reviews Other Publications
- “Bibliography of Margaret Avison, 1987-2017.” The Avison Centenary in 2018. Ed. David A. Kent. Spec. issue of Canadian Poetry: Studies, Documents, Reviews 80-81 (Spring/Summer, Fall-Winter 2017): 216-69.
- “It’s Not Personal: Modernist Remediations of William James’s ‘Personal Religion.’” Further Directions in William James and Literary Studies. Ed. Todd Barosky and Justin Rogers-Cooper. Spec. issue of William James Studies 13.2 (2017): 140-66.
- “Beyond the Temple and the Cave: William James, E.J. Pratt, and Christian-Spiritualist Syncretisms.” University of Toronto Quarterly 86.4 (2017): 1-26.
- “An ‘Architecture of Contradictions’: Continuation and the Late Meta-Poetry of Louis Dudek.” Canadian Poetry: Studies, Documents, Reviews 74 (2014): 30-59.
- “Making Sense of Play in Video Games: Ludus, Paidia, and Possibility Spaces.” Eludamos: Journal for Computer Game Culture 7.1 (2013): 69-80.
- “Towards the ‘Infinite Poem’: Reality and the Imagination in the 1950s and 1960s Meta-Poetry of Louis Dudek.” Canadian Poetry: Studies, Documents, Reviews 70 (2012): 45-76.
Upcoming Talks and Conferences
- Organizer and participant, “Transnational Currents in Canadian Literature.” Roundtable. Modern Language Association, Seattle, January 9-12, 2020.
- Organizer, “New Directions in Canadian Modernism.” Roundtable. Modernist Studies Association, Toronto, October 17-20, 2019.
- “William James, Mysticism, and the Modernist Epiphany.” Troublesome Modernisms, British Association for Modernist Studies, London, June 20-22, 2019.
MembershipsModernist Studies Association
Modern Language Association
Association of Canadian College and University Teachers of English
Association for Canadian and Québec Literatures
Canadian Society for Digital Humanities
British Association for Modernist Studies