EducationPh.D in Library and Information science
Work Shared in CORE
Other Publications1. Gurjeet kaur (2015). The Future and Changing Roles of Academic Libraries in the Digital Age. Indian Journal of Information Sources and Services, 5(1), 29-3
2. Lalitha k.sami, & Gurjeet kaur (2016) awareness and use of electronic information resources in the research institute libraries of mohali, Punjab. Journal of Library, Information and Communication Technology (JLICT), 8 (1-2),1-7.
3. Lalitha k.sami, & Gurjeet kaur(2016) .Use of Electronic Information Resources in CSIR-IMTECH Library, Chandigarh: A Study. Indian Journal of Information Sources and Services, 6(2), 13-18.
4. Gurjeet kaur, & Lalitha k.sami (2016). Users’ behavior regarding Electronic Information Resources in the Library of NIPER Mohali. International Journal for Innovative research in multidisciplinary field,2(8), 213-17.
5. Gurjeet kaur (2016). Impact of Electronic Information Resources on Users of Social Science Departments in Gulbarga University. International Research: Journal of Library & Information Science ,6(4),578-89.
6. Gurjeet kaur (2018). RDM and its Services for Indian Universities Libraries. International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts, 6 (10), 116-119.
7. Gurjeet kaur (2018). Use of N-list E- resources by the users of govt. aided college library of Phagwara. a study. International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews,5 (4), 295-298
8. 8. Gurjeet kaur (2018). Self-Efficacy to use Electronic Information Resources. A study on the users of Research Institutes of Punjab. International Journal of Library & Information Science,7(1), 7-12.
9. Gurjeet kaur (2018). Attitude and Satisfaction of Users regarding Electronic Information Resources in the Libraries of Research Institutes of Jalandhar. International Research: Journal of Library & Information Science, 8 (1), 114-126.
10. Gurjeet kaur (2018). User’s attitude towards Electronic Information Resources at CPRI and CIHT, Jalandhar, Punjab. Library Progress (International), 38(20,211-218.
11. Gurjeet kaur (2018). A review of new and emerging area of Nano technology and its application in libraries. Research Link,16(12),34-37
Article in Book:
12. Gurjeet kaur (2019) . Diffuse Libraries: The Emergence of E-research and Refining the Role of Research Library. Information Communication Technology in Education: Vision and Realities, ed. 1,pp.137-144, ISBN 978-81-938019-1-8