AboutEarly modern drama, Shakespeare, performance studies, spatial theory, Restoration drama
- PhD (ABD), English Literature, Boston College (expected completion 2015)
- BA, English Literature and Classical Studies, Kalamazoo College
- “Fashionably Late: Queer Temporality and the Restoration Fop.” Comparative Drama 47.1 (2013): 85-111.
- “‘All Places Are Alike’: Marlowe’s Edward II and English Spatial Imagination.” Journal of Medieval and Early Modern Studies 43.1 (2013): 49-70.
- “Teaching Early Modern Poetry with Homer’s Iliad.” This Rough Magic 4.2 (2013). http://www.thisroughmagic.org/atwood%20article.html
- “Reading Antony and Cleopatra with Dido and Aeneas.” The Ashgate Research Companion to Shakespeare and Classical Literature. Ed. Sean Keilen and Nick Moschovakis. Burlington, VT: Ashgate. 2016. Forthcoming.
- “Arundel House.” The Map of Early Modern London. Ed. Janelle Jenstad. 2014. http://mapoflondon.uvic.ca/ARUN1.htm
- “King Lear at the Trinity Repertory Company.” Shakespeare Bulletin 31.2 (2013): 277-82.
- Review of Will Fisher, Materializing Gender in Early Modern English Literature and Culture. Early Theatre 14.1 (2011): 152-5.