EducationPh.D. Sociology University of Vienna
M.A. Political Science University of Vienna
M.Sc. Sociology: Ethnic and Migration Studies University of Amsterdam
B.A. Political Science University of Vienna
Work Shared in CORE
- Ahn B (2017) Lights and Shadows: Construction of Collective Identity in Social Movement in Post-Socialist Macedonia. Südosteuropa Mitteilungen, 57(4): 40-53.
Selected Presentations at Conferences, Symposia, and Workshops
- Ahn B (2017) Role of Lived Experience for Second-Generations. In: Ph.D. Workshop at 13th Conference of the European Sociological Association, Horakopio University, Athens, Greece, 27-28 August. 2017.
- Ahn B (2017) From Strangers to Strangers: (Non)Migrant Encounters with Difference in Café Spaces. In: 14th IMISCOE Annual Conference, Erasmus University, Rotterdam, the Netherlands, 28-30 June 2017.
- Ahn B (2016) City as Diaspora Space: Identity Work and Inter-Ethnic Relationship of Ex-Yugoslavian Migrants in Vienna. In: 7th International Conference on Urban and ExtraUrban Studies, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, the United States, 10-11 November 2016.
- Ahn B (2016) Searching for In-between: Identity-Work and Inter-Ethnic Relations among Second- and Third-Generation Ex-Yugoslavian Migrants. In: Marie-Jahoda Summer School DIVERCITIES, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria, 3-9 July. 2016.
- Ahn B (2016) Not Just Like Any Foreigners: Re-definition of Diasporic Identity in the Wake of Mounting Islamophobia. In: 26th ASEN Conference, London School of Economics, London, the United Kingdom, 19-21 April. 2016.