EducationBachelor’s degree: Art History and Archaeology, Université des sciences humaines — Poitiers, France.
Master: European, Mediterranean and Asian Studies, Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes — Paris, France.
Ph.D. candidate: Religions and Thought Systems, Paris Sciences et Lettres Research University, prepared at Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes — Paris, France.
(1) To add variables for a hermeneutics of action of the Cycle of Baʿlu and ʿAnatu in OCHRE
(2) Crowdfunding platform for helping students and young scholars for travel costs for attending conferences/symposium/seminaries.
Upcoming Talks and ConferencesCAA
- Co-chair (Alessandro Di Ludovico: Corpus of Analysis in the Research on Ancient Eastern Mediterranean and Western Asia: Encoding, Information Collection, Digital Collaboration, and Investigating Strategies.
- Talk co-authoring (with Emilie Pagé-Perron and Terhi Nurmikko-Fuller) : Enhancing Collaboration between Digital Assyriology Projects Through Open Access Practices.
(Los Angeles, March)
- Talk: A statistical experimental approach for studying relationships between animated entities in the Baʿlu Cycle of ʾIlimilku.
- Talk co-authoring (with Emilie Pagé-Perron): Enabling Universal Access of Assyriology and Humanities Digital Projects” Digital Humanities.
- Talk co-authoring (with Emilie Pagé-Perron and Terhi Nurmikko-Fuller): Open Assyriology: Evaluating the Quality and Extent of Access to Online Projects, Interfaces, and Data.
- Co-chair (1, with Amy Gansell): Encoding data and digital anthropology
- Co-chair (2, with Leann Pace): Anthropology and hermeneutics of violence in texts and images
- Talk: A reconsideration of the narrative genre of the Cycle of Baʿlu and ʿAnatu of Ugarit (preliminary title).
- Talk: The Cycle of Baʿlu and ʿAnatu from Ugarit: historico-political hermeneutics (preliminary title).
MembershipsAmerican Schools of Oriental Research (ASOR) Society of Biblical Studies (SBL) American Oriental Society (AOS)