AboutI am a cultural historian of late antiquity. My current projects focus on money and legal documents in ancient Jewish and Christian literature, legal culture, biblical hermeneutics, and other cool things in antiquity.
EducationPhD, 2019, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
MA, 2012, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Work Shared in CORE
- REVIEW OF BENJAMIN PORAT, JUSTICE FOR THE POOR: THE PRINCIPLES OF WELFARE REGULATIONS, FROM BIBLICAL LAW TO RABBINIC LITERATURE
- Review of Stefan Krmnicek, Jérémie Chameroy, Money matters: coin finds and ancient coin use. Bonn: Habelt Verlag, 2019. Pp. vi, 272. ISBN9783774941755 €69,00.
- TMR 20.04.20 Marcus, Sefer Hasidim and the Ashkenazic Book in Medieval Europe
- Review of: Katell Berthelot, Jonathan Price (ed.), In the Crucible of Empire: The Impact of Roman Citizenship upon Greeks, Jews and Christians. Interdisciplinary studies in ancient culture and religion, 21
- Jewish Girls in Medieval Egypt