A forum for the Student Community of the Renaissance Society of America

Reach Out to the RSA Student Council

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Anonymous 2 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Samantha Chang
      Participant
      @samanthachang

Reach out to the RSA Student Council with any questions or concerns. Submit events listings and news below. The RSA Student Council consists of the Graduate Student Advisory Committee (appointed by RSA President, serving at least two-year terms). If you would like to reach out to any members of the Graduate Student Advisory Committee individually, please email the committee.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      @

I am very excited to share the Newberry Library’s Center for Renaissance Studies 2021 Multidisciplinary Graduate Student Conference call for papers!

This year, the conference will convene virtually in a seminar-style format February 8, 2021 through February 13, 2021. Papers are invited from master’s and PhD students working on medieval, Renaissance, or early modern topics (preference is given to proposals from students at member institutions of the Center for Renaissance Studies Consortium and Folger Institute Consortium). The deadline to submit an abstract is Monday, October 12, 2020.

The Newberry Library’s annual Multidisciplinary Graduate Student Conference is a premier opportunity for emerging scholars to present papers, participate in discussions, and develop collaborations across all fields of medieval, Renaissance, and early modern studies. Participants from a wide variety of disciplines find a supportive and collegial forum for their work, meet future colleagues from other institutions and disciplines, and become familiar with the Newberry and its resources.

As one of this year’s conference organizers, I am happy to answer any questions you might have (@rachelcarlisle; rmc17b@my.fsu.edu) and hope to see fellow RSA graduate student members in attendance!

All best,

Rachel Carlisle

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Only members can participate in this group's discussions.