An interdisciplinary group for game studies scholars to share work, discuss topics in the field, and post CFPs and other relevant documents.

Sharing Work

0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by  Cody Mejeur 1 year, 8 months ago
  • Author

Cody Mejeur
    Keymaster
    @cmejeur

Hi All,

I’ve just been adding my publications to the CORE repository here, and tagged the Game Studies group on the deposits so it’s easy to find them. One great benefit of depositing work into CORE is that it gets a DOI, if that publication doesn’t have one already. If you deposit any game studies work, please tag it to the group so members can find it!

I wanted to post here though to ask: would there be any interest in sharing works in progress with each other? I’m imagining this as sharing pieces as Google docs so folks who are interested can read and leave comments and feedback. I’d be interested in doing so with a piece I’m working on right now on queer indie games, and I’d be happy to return the favor and read other folks’ works in progress too! However I know we’re all extremely busy people, and if there isn’t interest in it then I totally understand.

Let me know by responding here if this is something that would interest you!

All the best,

Cody

Only members can participate in this group's discussions.