This is your platform! What would you like to see here? What are we missing?

Sort publication list in profile according to categories

6 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Titus Stahl 1 year, 7 months ago
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Titus Stahl
    Participant
    @titusstahl

At the moment syllabi, articles, etc. are listed in the profile sorted by upload date. It might be more useful to have them sorted according to type, under different headings, like this

Books

• ….
    • ….

Research articles:

• ….
    • ….

Syllabi

• ….
    • ….

Often, it is not evident from the title that something is a syllabus, so people are forced to open it to see that.

Nicky Agate
    Keymaster
    @terrainsvagues

This is a really good suggestion. Thanks, @titusstahl. We’ll add it to the development queue.

Paolo Aranha
    Participant
    @paoloaranha

It’s true, the display of CORE items on the personal profiles is currently puzzling. In fact, even a little space between each item would be an improvement, as currently it all looks like like an indistinct mass of hyperlinks.

Titus Stahl
    Participant
    @titusstahl

That’s also a good suggestion. In any case, this is what keeps me at this moment from uploading more documents to my profile. I have a lot of syllabi that I’d like to share, but if they’re mixed in between publications, I am afraid that this will just confuse visitors to my profile.

Nicky Agate
    Keymaster
    @terrainsvagues

Hi @titusstahl and @paoloaranha, your wish is our command! Now more spacing between CORE deposits in profile—and they’re divided by category. Thanks for the feedback!

Paolo Aranha
    Participant
    @paoloaranha

@terrainsvagues , you all at HC are really great!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Paolo Aranha.

Titus Stahl
    Participant
    @titusstahl

This is awesome – thank you so much!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Only members can participate in this group's discussions.