Analyzing Arabic Teaching to Improve English Teaching
- Marielle R. Risse (see profile)
- CLCS Global Arab and Arab American, HEP Teaching as a Profession, LLC Arabic, LSL Second-Language Teaching and Learning
- Arabic language, Composition, Cultural studies, Middle Eastern languages, Teaching of language
- arab world, teaching
- Permanent URL:
- Do you remember how it felt to be a confused, foreign language student? The presenter will explain how five weeks as a full-time, beginning Arabic language student produced helpful insights into how Arabian Peninsula students are taught. These insights led to changed and improved pedagogical methods in English language classrooms.
- presented at TESOL Arabia Annual Conference; Dubai. March 14, 2014.
- All Rights Reserved
- Share this:
Item Name: risse-tesol-teaching.docx Download Activity: Downloads: 59