MLA 8 Documentation Presentation (with Creative Common License)
- Carol DeGrasse (see profile)
- HEP Community Colleges, HEP Teaching as a Profession, RCWS Writing Pedagogies, TM Libraries and Research, TM The Teaching of Literature
- Academe, Composition, Education, Pedagogy, Teaching of literature
- Item Type:
- Course material or learning objects
- OEW2017, Open Education Week
- Permanent URL:
- The presentation is a Powerpoint slide show that covers the new MLA 8 documentation for classroom use. The presentation covers the nine core elements, with brief explanations and examples of how to properly use them in writing citations.
- This presentation is helpful in presenting MLA documentation to students who might be using source documentation for the first time or who might be unfamiliar with the changes in the new MLA 8 edition.
- Last Updated:
- 2 months ago
Item Name: mla-documentation-presentation-carol-degrasse-f16.pptx Download Activity: Downloads: 0