Know Moore About: Creative Commons (PPT)
- Claire Sewell (see profile)
- Item Type:
- Course material or learning objects
- creative commons, open licensing
- Permanent URL:
- Creative Commons licenses sit alongside existing copyright regulations as a way to help researchers use existing creations and share their own work with others. This session explores the history of the Creative Commons movement, explore how the licenses can be put together and how researchers can use them to their best advantage.
- Editable PowerPoint slides.
- Last Updated:
- 3 months ago
- Share this:
Item Name: kma_creativecommons_v3.pptx Download Activity: Downloads: 11