GENERAL EDUCATION RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN USING TECHNOLOGY AND ADULT LEARNING
- Dr Iwasan Kejawa (see profile)
- Sociology--Data processing, Sociology--Mathematical models, Economics, School management and organization, Teachers--Training of, Technology
- Item Type:
- : Education/Technology/Faculty Development/Action Learning/Adult Education/University/Science/politics/Teachers/Educators/chool Social Studies, Computational sociology, Educational administration, Teacher education
- Permanent URL:
- Is there a relationship between time spent learning using technology and fatigue or boredom diminishing the learning experience? The societal factors of using technology are an important area of the education system in the world. Who really are learning? Does technology provide the necessary ingredients or proper ways for education of all in the society? A look into what constitute the means and how adult education can be improved is explored and emphasized in this work. The justification of adults’ predicaments are discussed accordingly. The presumption as to who really are adults is also confirmed.
- Even though adults have been found to involve themselves with learning per say for different perspectives, this justification lied on the rudiments of what is expected of individual in a society. These perspectives may be due to job advancement, pleasure and the love of learning.
- Last Updated:
- 3 years ago
- Share this:
Item Name: 2020-journal-publications-general-education-relationships.doc Download Activity: Downloads: 65