At the Margins of Nineteenth-Century Aesthetics (proposed Special Session panel for MLA 2020 Convention
- Niemann Janice, Pritika Pradhan (see profile) , DevRoy Shaibal
- LLC 19th-Century American, LLC Victorian and Early-20th-Century English
- 19th-century British literature, 19th-century American literature, Victorian literature, Aesthetics, 19th century
- Item Type:
- Permanent URL:
- This panel examines the paradoxical centrality of marginal elements in nineteenth-century aesthetics, to trace how they revitalize the conceptual and cultural impact of form. Abstracts forthcoming shortly.
- Abstracts and further details to be uploaded shortly.
- Last Updated:
- 4 months ago
- All Rights Reserved
- Share this:
Item Name: mla-2020-panel-proposal.docx Download Activity: Downloads: 11