The Law from wergild to the post-modern turn: some thoughts.
- Subhasis Chattopadhyay (see profile)
- Middle Ages, Sixteenth century, Jurisprudence
- Item Type:
- Book chapter
- patristics, Punishment, Restorative Justice, Theories of Justice, Torah
- Permanent URL:
- This is the draft of a proposed monograph. I think here on jurisprudence from wergild to Early Modern jurisprudence to postmodern therapeutic justice including restorative justice. I hope to make it into a monograph in the future.
- I believe that all scholarship should be made available free of cost . Further, one writes for pleasure. Please note that the thesis here is my intellectual property and you are free to use it with proper citation. Thanks. (This is a draft but my thoughts are clearly delineated.)
- Last Updated:
- 1 month ago
- Share this:
Item Name: the-law-from-wergild-to-the-postmodern.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 271