Composition and Writing with Sources
- Amanda Licastro (see profile)
- HEP Teaching as a Profession, RCWS History and Theory of Composition, RCWS Writing Pedagogies
- Composition, Curriculum and instruction, Digital humanities, Instructional technology, Pedagogy
- Item Type:
- composition, digital humanities teaching, digital writing, FYC, humanities teaching
- Permanent URL:
- Course Description: Develops the ability to write clear, coherent, and well-developed expository prose. This course requires analytical reading and critical thinking and includes instruction and practice in research methods and writing from sources.
- Feel free to share, reuse, and remix with attribution.
- Last Updated:
- 5 months ago
Item Name: syllabus_eng151_licastro_fall17.docx Download Activity: Downloads: 96