The Images in Monica Ong's "Silent Anatomies"
- James Elkins (see profile)
- American Literature, TM Literary and Cultural Theory
- American literature, Art, Modern, Twenty-first century
- Item Type:
- Contemporary poetry, Monica Ong, Contemporary art
- Permanent URL:
- This is an essay on the relation of images and text. It is part of a larger research project online at writingwithimages.com. See that site for the context; the the project's purpose is to theorize the possibilities of fiction and poetry that are presented alongside images.
- Last Updated:
- 6 years ago
- All Rights Reserved
- Share this:
Item Name: monica-ong.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 670