Academic, Londoner. Department of Library & Information Science at City, University of London.
My pedagogical focus is on two areas: performative writing as a method of documentation and an interdisciplinary framework that draws on theories of information science and modern populist movements to read new modalities of performance in the contexts of immersive performance and the digital. I split my time as lecturer in Library & Information Science at City, University of London and module coordinator for Performative Writing/Vade Mecum at Rose Bruford College of Theatre and Performance.
…Master Of Library & Information Science
Graduate Academic Certificate in Library Management
I am an independent author and retired librarian. Along with writing novels and short stories, I regularly contribute scholarly articles on library and information science. My interests also extend to philosophical and ontological studies. I encourage anyone who is interested in these topics to contact me.
…ication Technology (JLICT), 8 (1-2),1-7.
3. Lalitha k.sami, & Gurjeet kaur(2016) .Use of Electronic Information Resources in CSIR-IMTECH Library, Chandigarh: A Study. Indian Journal of Information Sources and Services, 6(2), 13-18.
4. Gurjeet kaur, & Lalitha k.sami (2016). Users’ behavior regarding Electronic Information Resources in the Library of NIPER Mohali. International Journal for Innovative research in multidisciplinary field,2(8), 213-17.
5. Gurjeet kaur (2016). Impact of Electronic Information Resources on Users of Social Science Departments in Gulbarga University. International Research: Journal of Library & Information Science ,6(4),578-89.
6. Gurjeet kaur (2018). RDM and its Services for Indian Universities Libraries. International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts, 6 (10), 116-119.
7. Gurjeet kaur (2018). Use of N-list E- resources by the users of govt. aided college library of Phagwara. a study. International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews,5 (4), 295-298
8. 8. Gurjeet kaur (2018). Self-Efficacy to use Electronic Information Resources. A study on the users of Research Institutes of Punjab. International Journal of Library & Information Science,7(1), 7-12.
…Master of Arts in Teaching English, University of West Alabama
Master of Library & Information Science, San Jose State University
Master of Science in Instructional Technology, Troy University
Bachelor of Arts in English, University of Alabama at Birmingham…
…Grad Stud Library & Information Science…
I earned a Master of Arts at Duquesne University and am currently pursuing a Master of Library Science degree at the University of Pittsburgh. My literary interests include 18th-19th British literature as well as the history of books as physical objects. I hope to work as either a liaison librarian in collaboration with a university English department or within a special collections.
Programmer Analyst & Developer with Library Technologies at Indiana University Libraries | discovery & search | web & data systems | workflows & process design | metadata
I have 15 years of progressively responsible management and leadership experience in academic libraries, research centers, and library associations driving programs and R&D projects focused on the technologies, policies, and best practices that support the long–term stewardship, access, and impact of digital research outputs and digital cultural heritages. I also conduct research in the areas of scholarly communication, digital scholarship, digital stewardship, data curation, metadata, information modeling, and conceptual foundations of LIS. I am currently Open Science Librarian at the European University Institute. I was formerly Head of International Projects at LIBER, the Association of European Research Libraries and Head of Scholarly Communication Services at Columbia University Libraries